Department of Anthropology

How to Declare a Major or Minor

To major or minor in Anthropology, students may complete the (optional) Major/Minor Change Request Form. When you are ready, email either Professor Sarah Lamb or Professor Janet McIntosh to set up a meeting to declare the major or minor. In addition to answering any questions you may have, the professor will also discuss your interests and goals in the major and may advise you on future course selection.