This job aid instructs students on how to find their current advisors. It applies to new and returning students.
View My Advisors
- From your Workday home screen, click on the Academics icon on the right-hand side of your screen in your applications menu.
- Scroll down to view your Important Contacts Support Network on the left-hand side of your screen.
- The first column on the Support Network table lists the department to which your advisor belongs.
- Students with an ISSO adviser will have a second column listing their Student Cohort as International Student.
- The Photo column will be blank, as Brandeis has elected not to use photos in Workday at this time.
- The Person column lists the name of the advisor. The advisor email is listed in the Public Work Email column.
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master's Programs
- PhD Program
- Research and Innovation
- News and Events
- Contact Us