Should you need to change your status or decide to withdraw from your program, you should be in touch with your program and work with them to fill out the change of status form. Once complete, this form must be turned into Alyssa Stalsberg Canelli in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Any questions about the form should also be directed to Alyssa Stalsberg Canelli at