Application Fees and Fee Waivers
All applications to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences must be accompanied by the application fee. No application will be processed or reviewed until this fee is paid. Applicants may pay via credit card or ACH at the time of application submission. If you are unable to apply via the online application, please contact the GSAS Admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Fee Waivers
Select populations are eligible for an application fee waiver via the online application. Please refer to the GSAS website for the most up-to-date list of eligible organizations and institutions. All other applicants must submit an application fee. Fee waivers based on financial hardship will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Student Resources
- Student Life
- Academic Resources and Policies
- Information for Incoming Students
- Completing Your Program
- Staff Directory By Subject
- Teaching Opportunities and Resources
- Conference and Research Awards
- Fellowships and Grants
- Publications, Presentations, and Performances
- Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week
- Summer 2023 Funding and Professional Development