Authorization to Disclose Information
Should you be interested in authorizing the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences employees to disclose your admissions, financial, or student status information to a third party, please complete the Authorization to Disclose Information form. Once complete, this form must be turned in to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at email@example.com.
Please note that authorization granted by this form will remain in effect until such time that it is revoked. Should you want to revoke an authorization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform GSAS of your intention to revoke the authorization. GSAS will respond to your email to notify you upon processing of the revocation.
- Student Resources
- Student Life
- Academic Resources and Policies
- Information for Incoming Students
- Completing Your Program
- Staff Directory By Subject
- Teaching Opportunities and Resources
- Conference and Research Awards
- Fellowships and Grants
- Publications, Presentations, and Performances
- Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week
- Summer 2023 Funding and Professional Development
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Dean's Mentoring Award Nominations