Summer Funding Caps
GSAS students in the Divisions of Creative Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences who apply for and receive summer funding from the university either through GSAS, the Mandel Center for the Humanities, one of the Centers or another internal source can receive a maximum $6000 per summer in an effort to share (limited) institutional resources across more students.
- Student A applies for Connected PhD funding and receives $4000.
- Student A also applies for a GSAS Research Award and receives $1000.
- Student A then applies for a GSAS/Mandel Center Summer Dissertation Writing Award, which is typically $2000. Student A will only receive a $1000 Summer Dissertation Writing Award because they have reached the maximum of $6000.
- Student Resources
- Student Life
- Academic Resources and Policies
- Information for Incoming Students
- Completing Your Program
- Staff Directory By Subject
- Teaching Opportunities and Resources
- Conference and Research Awards
- Fellowships and Grants
- Publications, Presentations, and Performances
- Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week
- Summer 2023 Funding and Professional Development