Starting a New Student Organization
- Attend a New Club Info Session.
- Upload a Constitution draft, list of E-board members, semester plan, and list of 15 intended members to the Club Support shared drive.
- Present to the Club Support Committee and receive feedback.
- Present to the Student Union Senate, whom will then vote on your club status.
- If approved by Senate, begin your Probationary term.
- The new club probationary period will last for 12 weeks.
- Return to present to the Senate after 12 weeks, at which time they will vote on whether or not the club will become Chartered.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
- Campus Programs and Traditions
- Community Engagement and Service
- Student Organizations
- Resources and Forms
- About Student Engagement
Department of Student Engagement
Office Location: Shapiro Campus Center, Room 201