Vaccination Clinics for Faculty and Staff
Brandeis University is committed to the health and safety of our faculty and staff.
Let's keep our community healthy! Human Resources and Occupational Health Services will be bringing the pharmacy to you this Fall. Faculty, staff, and their adult family members (ages 18 and older) are welcome to meet with licensed pharmacists on campus to receive seasonal, scheduled, and recommended vaccinations. Be sure to check your insurances' pharmacy coverage ahead of time.
Due to a nationwide shortage of the updated COVID vaccine, our vendor will not have the new COVID vaccine at the clinic on Thursday, 9/20. They do anticipate having the new COVID vaccine for the October clinics, but we encourage you to check back for a status update.
Scheduled Dates and Location
- September 14, 2023, Shapiro Campus Center, Multi-Purpose Room (2nd floor)
- September 20, 2023, Hassenfeld Conference Center, Levine Ross Room
- October 16, 2023, Hassenfeld Conference Center, Levine Ross Room
- November 1, 2023, Shapiro Campus Center, Multi-Purpose Room (2nd floor)
- November 14, 2023, Hassenfeld Conference Center, Levine Ross Room
The onsite clinic will offer vaccinations against:
- Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal A,C,Y, & W135
- Meningococcal B
- Tetanus, Diptheria, and Pertussis (Tdap)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Please register beforehand.
- *Walk-ins are welcome but registration is preferred.
- Please bring your insurance medical and prescription cards to appointment time.
- Wear a loose fitting shirt or short sleeve shirt so your arm can be quickly and easily accessed.
- Prepare to sit and rest for between 10-15 minutes following vaccination administration to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
Please Note: All vaccination records can be found through the Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS), however you can also request documentation of vaccination at time of service.