Office of Student Financial Services

Federal Work Study/University Employment

All hourly student jobs are posted in Workday. Please login, click on the "Careers" worklet and select Find Jobs for Students to begin applying.

Domestic and international undergraduate and graduate students may be employed through hourly student employment. Students must be matriculated in a Brandeis degree-granting program and enrolled at least half-time in classes to be eligible to work on-campus.

Please note that only students with Federal Work Study (FWS) can be hired for on-campus jobs prior to Oct. 1 of every academic year. Students without FWS will need to wait until after that date to apply for on-campus positions.

To obtain a job on campus, all students must be able to present original identification to the university that satisfies the requirements of Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification). Schedule an appointment to complete your I-9.

Appropriate forms of identification include a U.S. passport, an Alien Registration Card, a foreign passport with employment authorization or a driver's license with an original Social Security card or birth certificate.