Office of Student Financial Services

Off-Campus Federal Work-Study Job Opportunities

Undergraduate U.S. citizens who have been awarded Federal Work-Study may work at an approved off-campus agency through the Student Employment Program during the academic year. The employer must be a nonprofit agency and must be able to provide proof of 501(c)(3) status. 

Off-Campus Federal Work-Study Policies

The Office of Student Financial Services will provide such job listings when available. Students with FWS are encouraged to seek eligible off-campus jobs in addition to the ones listed here. Such jobs must meet the approval of the Office of Student Financial Services.