Direct Deposit

As of July 1, 2019 BUSS has been replaced by Workday. You can view your old paychecks or W-2 by going to and clicking on the "My Portal" link.

Anyone who has a valid UNet log in is able to access their last five paychecks, and their last two W-2s by going to the Identity Portal. This link works from on- or off-campus and is mobile friendly.

To sign up for Direct Deposit in Workday type "Payment Elections" in the search bar and the Payment Elections task will appear. From there you can add or edit your bank account information.