Refund Request

In the event that you have a credit on your account/bill (CR) you will need to submit a refund request. You can submit the refund request through Sage Self Service. The link to the refund request can be found in the Student Center Finances section under "My Account".

Deadlines, restrictions, charges from the monthly payment plan, unsigned promissory notes and private loans and scholarships for which funds have not yet been received may delay your refund.