- "Latino Life" Booklist - Check out recent books concerning the Latino experience, available online and at all library locations.
- Spanish-English Language Exchange - English speakers can learn Spanish and Spanish speakers can learn English in this fun, informal conversation class. [Please note that this program appears to have been suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will activate the link when we learn that the exchanges have resumed.]
- Connolly Branch - every Saturday at noon
- West End Branch - every Monday at 3 p.m.
The French Cultural Center of Boston is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to ensure the vibrant growth of French Language and Francophone Cultures in New England. Their library houses the second largest private collection of French books, periodicals, DVDs, and CDs available in the United States, in addition to offering online accessible resources through Culturethèque. Their cultural programming showcases the many aspects of Francophone cultures through numerous lectures, concerts, cooking demonstrations, wine tastings, art exhibitions, holiday celebrations and more.
The Harvard Film Archive's Cinematheque presents films Friday through Monday nights year round. Open to the public, all screenings are held in the Archive's 200-seat theater featuring state-of-the-art film and digital projection located in the historic Carpenter Center for the Visual Arts. The HFA frequently invites filmmakers to discuss their work and engage with the vibrant community of students, professors, artists and cinephiles who regularly attend Archive screenings.
- Boston University (BU)
- Boston College (BC)
- Harvard University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Suffolk University
- Tufts University
- Wellesley College
- Yale University