Department of Romance Studies

Forms, Policies, Students in Distress



Travel forms are available on the Dean of Arts and Sciences website. Prior to travel, you must submit the Travel Request Form to the Chair, who will then send it to the Dean for final approval.

Once you've completed your trip, fill out an Expense Report in Marketplace+ to complete your reimbursement. Procurement has instructions for expense reports and more information on their website.

Course Planning

Event Planning

Please complete and submit an event planning form to your area head and to Katie as close to the beginning of each semester as possible and BEFORE you extend an invitation to a speaker. Please remember that event start/end times should coincide with the block system. (Other events may be added later in the semester if planned with sufficient lead-time and if approved.) Thank you!

Other relevant information: