PLUS Loan Application Instructions
To request a Parent PLUS Loan, please go to the Department of Education's website and select the “Log In” button
- You will need your FSA ID to sign in. If you do not have an FSA ID, please apply for one. If you need assistance in obtaining an FSA ID and password, you can also call 1-800-557-7394.
- Once you have logged in, you will need to complete two steps on the I’M A PARENT Checklist.
Select the Apply for Parent PLUS Loan link. This will run a credit check to confirm eligibility for a Federal Parent PLUS loan. Once approved, complete the loan agreement.
Select the link to Complete Loan Agreement for Parent PLUS Loan. Select SART on the next page. You will be required to confirm your name and address, supply two references, and sign this form electronically.
- Schedule an Appointment
- Tuition and Fees
- How to Apply for Aid
- Undergraduate Application Requirements and Deadlines
- Student Loans
- Federal Work Study/University Employment
- Return of Title IV Funds
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Appeal for Reconsideration
- Study Abroad
- Emergency Funds
- Student Accounts and Billing
- Student Employment
- Forms and Helpful Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us