Be sure to attend the Brandeis Alumni Panel on Undergraduate Research taking place on Thursday, January 21 from 5:00-6:00.
Alumni who engaged in research and creative projects as Brandeis undergraduates will share how their experiences have informed and impacted their current professional and career paths. Register for the event.
Panelists will include:
- Jennifer Mandelbaum BA '14, PhD student, University of South Carolina
- Lexi Kriss BA '11, Deputy Director of Communications, City of Providence
- Brontte Hwang BA '15, Graduate Student, Heller School
- David Benger BA '14, Research Fellow (Post-JD), Harvard Law School
- Usman Hameedi BS '12, Senior Research Associate I, Team Lead, Voyager Therapeutics
- Avi Singer BS '17, PhD Candidate, MIT
- Jeff Liu BS '20, MS '20, Scientific Associate I, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
URCC Events Calendar
Subscribe to the calendar below for additional upcoming events!