Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Reflection Report
For the Curricular Practical Training (CPT) with the Computer Science department, you are required to write a two-page reflection on what you learned from your internship. At the bottom of your reflection, include space for your advisor to sign off on your reflection. The signature is required to get credit. Return the completed and signed reflection to the Computer Science office.
The title page must have:
- Your name.
- The name of company/organization for which you worked.
- A few sentences on what the company/organization does.
- A few sentences on what your job was and what were your responsibilities were.
- The name of your supervisor and their signature confirming they have read the title page. You are not required to show the rest of the reflection document to your supervisor.
The two-page reflection must answer the following:
- What skills did you use?
- What did you learn about the practice of computer science?
- How the internship helped you explore future work post-graduation?
- Did you like the kind of work you were doing?
- Given what you have learned, what would you do differently?
- How did the internship relate to the courses you took in your first year of the program?
- How does the internship inform your choice of classes to take in the coming semester(s)?