Get Started with the I-Corps™ Program
Funded by The National Science Foundation (NSF), the I-Corps program prepares scientists to extend their focus beyond the university laboratory, accelerating the economic and societal benefits of basic research. Brandeis University is one of ten I-Corps sites in New England.
We provide training, resources and funding for innovative startups and technologies developed by Brandeis students, faculty and staff.
Types of Projects Encouraged to Apply:
- WorkingWell, an app that helps neurodiverse professionals and those with mental health challenges to manage psychological well-being at work.
- Enoch Therapeutics, an artificial intelligence (AI) platform designed to help identify potential treatments for degenerative diseases.
- AdaptaMaze, a modular maze system for use in brain research with rodents, allowing for faster, more reproducible experiments.
- A natural-language processing platform that mines data on drugs to determine which can be repurposed to treat additional conditions than those for which they are currently deployed, speeding the drug-development process.
- An advanced hydrogel that promises to make it easier to treat wounds and provide other life-saving treatment options for emergency medicine.
Benefits of I-Corps
- Industry-leading mentorship program to help you get your idea off the ground
- Training in innovation, business strategy, and more
- Free access to Amazon Web Services infrastructure
- Access to HubSpot software
- Networking and visibility for your startup throughout the year
Apply to I-Corps
Applications for I-Corps open twice a year. Sign up for our mailing list to be notified of future opportunities for I-Corps and other Brandeis Innovation programs.