Brandeis Study Abroad Account
Wander: Brandeis Abroad
You can read other student experiences in Brandeis' own Wander: Brandeis Abroad magazine, available online and in print.
Read Student Evaluations
While abroad students have many unique and interesting experiences. When they return we ask some students to share with us their story in order to help other students think of what they might be able to do abroad. Below you'll find student experiences ordered by region and country. By clicking on the student's name you'll be able to read about their experience. For ease, we have included information on their majors/minors, program, and semester away up front.
Have you returned from abroad? Would you like to have your experience featured? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the form needed to complete a returnee student profile.
Africa: Student Experiences
- Rohan Narayanan, IGS & Politics, CIEE/Summer Ghanaian Studies Program, Legon, Ghana, Summer 2014
- Jack Holloman, Biology & Studio Art, SIT/ Madagascar: Biodiversity & Natural Resource Management, Fall 2014
- Karen Brier, Business & IGS, CIEE/ University of Cape Town, South Africa, Spring 2014
- Erica Granor, HSSP, SIT/ South Africa: Community Health and Social Policy, Spring 2014
Asia: Student Experiences
- Abel Flint, Business, Alliance/ Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, China, Fall 2013
- Madeline Engeler, Biology & HSSP, Brandeis-India Science Scholars Program, Bangelore, India, Spring 2015
- Yuki Wiland, HSSP, CIEE/Community Public Health Program, Khon Kaen, Thailand, Spring 2014
Europe: Student Experiences
- Kate Davis, IGS & HSSP, DIS/ Public Health, Spring 2013
- Corinne Bortniker, Business & Psychology, DIS/ International Business Program, Denmark, Spring 2014
- Sarah Horn, Art History & Economics, Temple/ Rome, Italy, Fall 2014
- Zach Trotz, Physics & French, Midyear Semester in Florence, Italy, Fall 2014
- Mia Katan, Politics & IGS, Brandeis in The Hague & SIT/ Uganda: Post-Conflict Transformation, Spring 2013 & Fall 2014
- Brandon Gale, IGS & Film, Brandeis in The Hague, Spring 2014
- Heather Gilter, Creative Writing & Interactive Media, Midyear Semester in London, England, Fall 2013
- Mathew Kuruvinakunnel, Politics, Economics, Business Minor, University of Oxford, Year 2013-2014
- Caylin Marotta, HSSP & Sociology, BU/ London Internship Program, Spring 2014
- Emma Taylor, HSSP & Psychology, BU/ London Internship Program, Spring 2014
Latin America: Student Experiences
- Heleena Mathew, IGS, English Minor, SIT/ Bolivia&CIEE/ Sao Paulo, Brasil, Fall 2013 & Spring 2014
- Nadine Channaoui, Psychology (Class of 2010), SIT/ Cochabamba, Bolivia, Fall 2008
Middle East: Student Experiences
More profiles coming soon!
Oceania: Student Experiences
More profiles coming soon!