Phoebe Rothman Giddon Brandeis Alumna Undergraduate Research Fellowship
Phoebe Rothman Giddon '56 Brandeis Alumna Undergraduate Research Fellowship
The Department of Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies invites applicants for the Phoebe Rothman Giddon '56 Brandeis Alumna Undergraduate Research Fellowship. Recipients of the grant will receive a stipend from $1,250-$5,000 to support their research health issues as they intersect with women, gender, and sexuality. All applications will be reviewed by a faculty committee within the Department of Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.
- Research must be conducted under the advice and support of a Brandeis faculty member.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in or have taken at least one course in the Department of Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.
- Questions about funding should be directed to Kathleen McMahan.
- the title of the proposal, the applicant’s name, undergraduate class or expected date of graduation, major(s) and minor(s), and additional information as requested
- a 2-4 page (excluding references) detailed description of the proposed research project, how it connects to the spirit of the Fellowship and how it fits into your program of study at Brandeis and beyond
- resume and transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- a letter of recommendation from the Brandeis faculty member overseeing the applicant’s research commenting on the feasibility of the proposed project, and the applicant’s ability to conduct the research
- Students should direct their Faculty Mentors to send letters of recommendation to email@example.com
Questions about any aspect of the application process should be directed to Margaret Lynch, Director of Undergraduate-Faculty Research Partnerships