To verify a diploma, enter the 12-digit CeDiD found in the upper corner of the CeDiploma, along with the first two letters of the name as it appears on the diploma.
Processing, please wait ...
No results have been found.
The information provided does not match the information on record, or there was a connection error. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the student name and CeDiD to inquire further.
An Apostille may neither be required nor necessary. The CeDiploma has legal standing, is nonrepudiating and can be validated here to provide absolute confidence in the credential’s authenticity. Questions should be directedto email@example.com.
- Registration and Enrollment
- New Undergraduate Registration Information
- University Bulletin
- Transfer Credit
- Transcripts & Enrollment Verifications
- Final Exams
- Academic Calendar
- Faculty and Staff Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Consumer Information Sheet
- Contact Us