If you are petitioning Brandeis University to transfer online courses, additional information must be included in your petition:
- A full syllabus is mandatory.
- The course must have definite start and end dates and include structured progression. (Self-paced / open-entry open-exit classes will not be approved.)
- You must also include the following:
- Amount of mandatory logon time.
- Amount and type of interaction with the instructor.
- Amount and type of interaction with your classmates.
- Type of homework assignments.
- Number and type of exams.
- Explanation of grading basis.
Please send any questions regarding online courses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration and Enrollment
- New Undergraduate Registration Information
- University Bulletin
- Transfer Credit
- Transcripts & Enrollment Verifications
- Final Exams
- Academic Calendar
- Faculty and Staff Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Consumer Information Sheet
- Contact Us