Brandeis University provides overall and term GPA. There is no major GPA specified.
Students can calculate GPA for a subset of their courses by using information provided in the transcript as follows:
Use the following information on the transcript:
- "Attempted" column specifies the number of attempted units for each course.
- "Points" column specifies the total number of points earned for each course.
- P = sum of "Points" for all selected courses.
- A = sum of "Attempted" for all selected courses.
- GPA = sum of Points divided by sum of Attempted units.
If you have questions about the Brandeis GPA calculator, please contact the Registrar's Office for clarification.