For students who were accepted to Brandeis University as freshmen, a combined maximum of four courses (16 credits) from the external sources listed below may be applied toward the 32 courses (128 credits) needed for graduation.
External sources include:
- Advanced Placement, A-Level, French Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate Exams
- Approved courses taken while on a leave of absence
- Approved courses taken through an approved Summer Study Abroad program
- College work done while in high school or during a gap year
- For students who applied for fall-term admission as freshmen, but who were accepted for the following spring term as members of the midyear class:
- Approved college courses taken during the fall semester immediately prior to entering Brandeis.
- Approved General Chemistry I and II (lecture/lab) courses taken the summer prior to entering Brandeis.
Please note: Students who study abroad for two semesters may not transfer credit from any of the above external sources.
Questions regarding transfer credit can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration and Enrollment
- New Undergraduate Registration Information
- University Bulletin
- Transcripts & Enrollment Verifications
- Final Exams
- Academic Calendar
- Faculty and Staff Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Consumer Information Sheet
- Contact Us