Summer Housing General Information
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES FOR SUMMER 2021 HOUSING
Applications for Stay Past Closing and Summer Housing open on Friday, April 9, 2021 on MyHousing.
- Stay Past Closing Request: Students who are requesting to stay on campus past May 17th but can depart by May 24th.
- Transitional Housing: Students who are requesting to stay on campus past May 17th but can depart by May 30th & students who are also applying for Summer Housing.
- Summer Employee Housing: Students who are employed by Brandeis and will be working over the Summer.
- Summer School and JBS Housing: Students who are taking classes, are involved in an approved Brandeis Summer Program or are a part of the JBS Program.
Students seeking summer housing that are not enrolled in classes, JBS, or not working for the University can still apply for using option 4!
Summer housing is available for current Brandeis students who are enrolled in Brandeis Summer School, enrolled in a Justice Brandeis Semester (JBS) program, other Brandeis Summer Programs or employed at Brandeis.
Dates, locations, and costs for summer housing will depend on the program. Please see each program’s page for information on housing policies and the application process.
Applications are available starting April 9, 2021 at 12pm in MyHousing. Please contact DCL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 781-736-5060 if you have any questions.
Summer Session and Transitional Session Meal Plan info:
Bridge Plan 1, May 17 (Dinner) - May 31 (Lunch), $370.00
Summer Session 1, May 31 (Dinner) - July 4 (Lunch), $900.00
Summer Session 2, July 4 (Dinner) - August 7 (Lunch), $900.00
Summer Session 1 and 2, May 31 (Dinner) - August 7 (Lunch), $1,800.00
Bridge Plan 2, August 7 (Dinner) – August 21 (Dinner), $370.00
Summer meal plan cost per week: $185.00.
Summer prices for quest meals served in the residential dining facilities are as follows:
Students living in Summer School Housing (Ziv) are required to be on a summer meal plan. Students living in Summer Employee Housing (Ridgewood Apartments) are not required to be on a plan.
- April 9th: Summer Housing and Transitional Housing applications open on MyHousing
- May 10th: Summer and Transitional Applications close for all students
- May 17th - May 24th: Approved Late Stays
- May 17th - May 30th: Transitional Housing (Spring-to-Summer)
- May 24th: Summer Housing Assignments confirmed by email
- May 30th: Summer Session I Move-In
- June 1st - July 4th: Summer Session I
- July 4th - August 8th: Summer Session II
- August 8th - August 21st: Transitional Housing (Summer-to-Fall)