The information compiled below is based on how housing was selected during the 2020-2021 process. When reviewing this information, be aware that many variables change each year including designations and class size, and the order that housing is selected and completely taken varies from year to year. These statistics are averages and are not intended to be used
Please keep in mind Community Living holds a limited number of rooms off from Room Selection to accommodate student needs through our Housing Accommodations process.
*Selection days and times are recalculated regularly as people select housing or remove themselves from the process. This is to ensure students have the best available inventory to select from.
2021-2022 Housing Selection Statistics
2020-2021 Housing Selection Statistics
Study Abroad Room Selection:
Sophomore Room Selection:
- Day 1 Statistics: Charles River, 567, Hassenfeld, Pomerantz, Skyline, Village A, Rosenthal
- Day 2 Statistics: Charles River, 567, Hassenfeld, Pomerantz, Skyline, Village A, Rosenthal
- Day 3 Statistics All Available Spaces
Upperclass Room Selection:
Please note: For the 2021-2022 academic year housing selection process, all housing vacancies for Junior/Senior housing will open on day one of selection and remain open until filled.
- Day 1 Statistics: 6 Person Mods and Ridgewood Apartments
- Day 2 Statistics: 4 Person Mods and Ridgewood Apartments
- Day 3 Statistics: 6 Person Ziv Suites, 2 Bedroom Charles River, Skyline Doubles & Singles
- Day 4 Statistics: Efficiency, 3 & 5 Person Charles River Apartments
- Day 5 Statistics: All Open Available Spaces