The information compiled below is based on how housing was selected during the 2019-2020 process. When reviewing this information, be aware that many variables change each year including designations and class size, and the order that housing is selected and completely taken varies from year to year. These statistics are averages and are not intended to be used
Here are some numbers/facts that you may find helpful. Please keep in mind Community Living holds a limited number of rooms off from Room Selection to accommodate student needs through our Housing Accommodations process.
*Remember selection appointments are recalculated regularly as people select housing or remove themselves from the process. This is to ensure students have the best available inventory to select from.
Study Abroad Room Selection:
Sophomore Room Selection:
- Day 1 Statistics: Charles River, 567, Hassenfeld, Pomerantz, Skyline, Village A, Rosenthal
- Day 2 Statistics: Charles River, 567, Hassenfeld, Pomerantz, Skyline, Village A, Rosenthal
- Day 3 Statistics All Available Spaces
Upperclass Room Selection:
- Day 1 Statistics: 6 Person Mods and Ridgewood Apartments
- Day 2 Statistics: 4 Person Mods and Ridgewood Apartments
- Day 3 Statistics: 6 Person Ziv Suites, 2 Bedroom Charles River, Skyline Doubles & Singles
- Day 4 Statistics: Efficiency, 3 & 5 Person Charles River Apartments
- Day 5 Statistics: All Open Available Spaces