Brandeis University Admissions
Students Exploring and Embracing Diversity (SEED)
Founded on the principles of pluralism and inclusion, Brandeis University is a place where exceptional young minds from diverse backgrounds come together to form a unique and vibrant campus community. Our annual Students Exploring and Embracing Diversity (SEED) program celebrates multiculturalism and social justice at our dynamic university.
This year, SEED will be offered as a virtual program on October 22-23. The SEED application deadline has been extended to October 10.
As a SEED participant, you will have the chance to:
- Meet distinguished faculty and current Brandeis student leaders
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the college admissions process
- Attend an evaluative admissions interview to support your application to Brandeis
- Engage in cross-cultural, intersectional dialogue
- Have parents and families join specialized sessions!
Eligibility: You must be a rising high school senior and currently reside in the United States to be eligible to attend SEED. Preference will be given to students who are underrepresented in higher education, which may include:
- First-generation (parent/guardian has not completed a bachelor’s degree)
- Underrepresented minority students