We are so excited to welcome you into the Brandeis community. We are also mindful of the global challenge of the coronavirus. The most up-to-date information relating to Brandeis' COVID response and plans can be found on the COVID-19 Response: What's Now, What's Next page.
We understand that some of you may not be able to get a visa appointment due to COVID-19. As the situation develops, the ISSO will continue to update our COVID-19 FAQs for Brandeis International Students page to share more information. We also encourage you to check the websites of U.S. Embassies, Consulates, and Diplomatic Missions for updates.
The ISSO is pleased that you have decided to join the Brandeis community!
To help answer some of your questions about being an international student at Brandeis, the ISSO has prepared the following information.
New Student Orientation
- International Undergraduate Student Pre-Orientation
- Undergraduate Student Orientation
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Orientation
- The Heller School Orientation
- International Business School Orientation (IBS students can log in to see more information)