Leaving Brandeis

If you're leaving Brandeis or starting a degree program at a new U.S. school, your immigration status may be affected. It is important to speak with your Academic Advisor/Program Coordinator and your ISSO Advisor about any change to your academic program BEFORE you make the change. This includes taking a leave of absence, withdrawal from the University, or transferring to another U.S. school during your degree program or after graduation. Click below for more information.