Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is a type of employment authorization available to F-1 students. It is an opportunity for F-1 students to participate in off campus employment during their program of study to gain practical experience in their major field of study. The employment/training must be an integral part of the school’s established curriculum and relate directly to the student’s major field of study. 

Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for CPT at Brandeis you must:

*  Note: An exception exists for students in graduate studies whose programs require ALL students to            complete an earlier training.

Application Process

Additional Information