Degree Level Change

If you plan to move from one degree level to another  (e.g., BA to MA, MA to post-baccalaureate, MA to PhD, etc.), you must meet with your ISSO Advisor before you complete your current degree requirements to discuss the process. You will also need to request a new Form I-20/DS-2019 to reflect your new degree program. 

You should plan to discuss the following topics with your ISSO Advisor: