Degree Level Change
If you plan to move from one degree level to another (e.g., BA to MA, MA to post-baccalaureate, MA to PhD, etc.), you must meet with your ISSO Advisor before you complete your current degree requirements to discuss the process. You will also need to request a new Form I-20/DS-2019 to reflect your new degree program.
You should plan to discuss the following topics with your ISSO Advisor:
- Travel outside of the U.S.
- Employment (CPT, OPT, AT, etc)
- Change in funding- Tuition and fees will vary depending on your program of study. To view your cost of tuition, please visit the websites below.
- New Students
- Current Students
- Travel Information
- Overview of Visa Categories
- International Scholars and Staff
- About the ISSO
- Contact Us