Logging in to the CMS
Cascade CMS is available from any computer with internet access that is connected to the campus network. Special software is not required.
Logging in from On Campus
Cascade CMS is available on any computer connected to the campus network. Special software is not required.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser and navigate to webedit.brandeis.edu.
Best Practice: We recommend using Mozilla Firefox for all web browsing, including using Cascade CMS.
- The Cascade Server Log In page should appear. Enter your UNet username and passphrase. Click on the Log In button.
Logging in from Off Campus
To access Cascade CMS off campus, you must install Junos Pulse Secure, a standalone program that allows you to connect to Brandeis’ virtual private network (VPN).
- To install Junos Pulse, open the Mozilla Firefox browser and navigate to wormhole.brandeis.edu. You should see the screen below.
- Enter your UNet username and password then click Sign In. The screen below should display:
- Click Brandeis CMS
- Follow the instructions for logging in on-campus, beginning at step 2.