Logging in to the CMS
Cascade CMS is available from any computer with internet access that is connected to the campus network. Special software is not required.
Logging in from On Campus
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser and navigate to webedit.brandeis.edu.
Best Practice: We recommend using Mozilla Firefox for all web browsing, including using Cascade CMS.
- The Cascade Server Log In page should appear. Enter your UNet username and passphrase. Click on the Log In button.
Logging in from Off Campus
To access Cascade CMS off campus, you must install Junos Pulse Secure, a standalone program that allows you to connect to Brandeis’ virtual private network (VPN).
- To install Junos Pulse Secure, open the Mozilla Firefox browser and navigate to wormhole.brandeis.edu. You should see the screen below.
- Enter your UNet username and passphrase then click Sign In. The screen below should display:
- Toward the bottom of this screen, click on the Start button across from the Junos Pulse Secure icon to start the installation process. Follow these instructions to install the software on your computer.
- When the installation is complete, click Connect, then navigate your browser to webedit.brandeis.edu.
- You should see the Cascade Server Log In screen. Enter your UNet username and password to login to Cascade CMS.
Note: Once Junos Pulse Secure is installed, you no longer need to log in through Wormhole. Simply open the Junos Pulse program and select Connect, then navigate your browser to webedit.brandeis.edu.