Hiatt Career Center Lunch & Learn
The Hiatt Career Center and the Office of the Dean of Arts and Sciences hold regular luncheons to discuss best practices and trends in career services. Attendees leave with tangible tips and resources that they can use to enhance their work with students and support their department's goals.
Did you know that Hiatt …
- Collects annual data on students first destinations Beyond Brandeis.
- Consults with academic departments and offices to support the mutual goals of student career and professional development.
- Supports students through conversations grounded in career development theory, over 60% of students across all undergraduate class levels work with Hiatt each year.
- Brings together students, employers, and alumni through career fairs, networking events, and by posting jobs and internships and facilitates access to more than 40,000+ internship and jobs annually.
- Engages in learning outcome and program assessment of activities and events even publishing in academic journals.
- Is recognized nationally as a leader in the field with staff frequently presenting and publishing on career and industry topics.