Workday Finance Subcommittee
This focused subcommittee provides oversight, direction, and decision-making for the Workday Finance Module, approving and prioritizing changes stemming from needs across campus. These may include, but is not limited to, changes to business processes, system configuration, security/roles, as well as changes stemming from Workday product releases. Requests may stem from anyone in the Brandeis community. They should first be vetted by the Subcommittee member aligned by the requestor’s organization. The Subcommittee member then advances any requests that should move forward.
- Review, agree upon, and approve priorities for Workday Finance’s ongoing operations, enhancements, and new initiatives to assure alignment with the university’s business goals and needs.
- Monitor progress of Workday Finance initiatives. Consider and discuss impact of administrative system changes on people, process, technology, and standards and policies.
- Resolve the escalation of issues which span departmental or divisional boundaries, escalating issues and change requests to the Workday Advisory Committee when appropriate.
- Act as liaison for change requests originating from one’s school or administrative area. Provide details on these change requests to the subcommittee so that they can be reviewed for approval.
- Review existing school and departmental systems in the context of our enterprise system (Workday), to make recommendations on which ones may be able to be sunset.
- Provide direction to prevent risks, redundancy, and inefficiencies related to unnecessary and non-sustainable implementations arising from across campus, when appropriate.
- Co-Chair, Finance & Administration Representative, Ken Freda
- Co-Chair, Finance & Administration Representative, Cherie Sadeli
- Budget and Financial Planning Representative, Kris McKeigue
- Financial Affairs Representative, Mike DiPalma
- Sponsored Programs Representative, Roy Bourne
- Payroll Representative, Joe Loynd
- Provost’s Office Representative, Mary Ballegeer
- Arts and Sciences Representative, Kevin Keith
- Arts and Sciences, Division of Science Representative, Heather Felton
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Representative, Chris Nayler
- Heller School Representative, Ron Etlinger
- International Business School Representative, Kathleen Keen
- Rabb School of Continuing Studies Representative, Matthew VanDemark
- Procurement Representative, Courtney Sampson
- Institutional Advancement Representative, TBD
- ITS Technical Representative, Ofer Ben-Gai
The Workday Finance Subcommittee Meeting Agendas and Minutes are posted to Box (Brandeis login required). If you have questions, please contact the co-chairs of the Subcommittee.
- Support & Resources
- IT Governance
- Data Governance
- About Us