NETREG Service Summary
NETREG is the university’s Self Service NETwork REGistration system that allows users to register new non-browser or wired devices on the Brandeis University wireless network.
- NOTE: Most devices can connect to EDUROAM and will not have to be manually registered via NETREG.
- To register, you will need:
- Your UNET ID
- The hardware address (MAC address) of your network adapter (see below)
- Only register MAC addresses for which you are responsible. If you register it, you assume responsibility for it
- Your computer may have more than one network adapter (e.g., wired and wireless). Only register the wired adapters that you will be using on campus.