IT Planning & Operations
The teams within the IT Planning & Operations group support our enterprise applications and provide IT project management expertise to advance Brandeis systems.
The Enterprise Applications teams implement and maintain information systems that support university operations, including Workday, Salesforce and Slate.
The Project Management Office (PMO) team partners with schools, departments and cross-functional groups to identify, prioritize and implement effective and efficient IT solutions.
Together these teams collaborate to move Brandeis systems forward, guided by decisions informed by IT Governance.
- Workday Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): The Workday ERP team manages a suite of interrelated software centered on Workday that enables the university to perform a wide range of financial, human resources and student-related administrative functions.
- Visit the Workday website for more information.
- Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM): The Salesforce CRM team manages the Salesforce suite of software that serves as the Brandeis Advancement CRM for fundraising and constituent management activities. These systems include ascend, Pardot, Linvio and CRM Analytics.
- Visit the Brandeis Advancement CRM website for more information.
- Slate CRM: The Slate CRM team provides consultative support to the graduate admissions offices, helping them to implement new functionality and advising on best practices. The team also manages 35+ custom Slate applications built to meet requirements of dozens of groups across campus.
- Project Management Office (PMO): The PMO team and its experienced senior IT project managers lead the portfolio of governance-approved IT projects from initiation to closure, partnering with stakeholders across campus to identify and implement IT solutions to meet their needs.
- Change Management: The change management team develops and implements strategies to support the Brandeis community in its adoption of new technology solutions. They identify change impacts, plan and deliver communications, design and build training programs, and communicate ITS strategic directions, policies and objectives.