ITS offers the Zoom web-conferencing platform to the Brandeis community to help you communicate and collaborate with colleagues and peers across campus or across the world. Web conferencing allows people to meet in virtual meeting rooms, reducing the cost and hassle of travel.
New Users: Click "Login" above to open your account.
Existing users: Log in with your Brandeis username and password and you will automatically be provisioned an account. Watch a training video with step-by-step instructions for setting up your account.
Zoom is equipped with various tools to keep your meetings safe and secure. To enhance the safety of Zoom meetings, it's advisable to use features such as password protection, waiting rooms, secure meeting links, and the latest security updates provided by the platform. Please review Zoom Security Resources page for more information on how to keep your meetings safe.
- Zoom Getting Started Guide
- Brandeis Quick Guide for Participants
- Zoom Security Resources
- Meeting and Webinar Best Practices & Resources
- Zoom Live Transcription
- Accessibility features and keyboard shortcuts
Resources for Faculty
- Visit the Teaching with Zoom information page.
- Review step-by-step instructions in the Getting Started: Zoom as a Classroom guide.
- For a full list of resources and information for teaching continuity, please visit the Center for Teaching and Learning website.
Hosting a meeting for a large audience (up to 1,000 people)? A Zoom webinar allows you to broadcast your event to a larger audience while maintaining a safe and secure environment. Learn more about Zoom Webinars.
Need help? Please send support requests to email@example.com
Additional documentation and video tutorials can be found at support.zoom.us.
If you're interested in hosting a Zoom webinar, please fill out our Brandeis Zoom Webinar Request Form.