Though so much of what Information Technology Services (ITS) does is behind the scenes, our work is everywhere at Brandeis!
Led by University CIO Jim La Creta, the 70+ staff members in ITS are dedicated to excellent service while providing technology solutions to advance teaching, learning, and research across Brandeis’s vibrant community. Here are some highlights:
- Protecting Your Information: We are constantly working to ensure a safe and secure environment for Brandeis’s computing resources and data.
- Supporting Innovation: ITS helps Brandeis stay on the leading edge of education and research through providing infrastructure and a range of services including streaming video and audio, automated lecture capture, data storage, admissions management, and maintaining our online learning platform.
- Making Operations Easier: ITS is always looking for ways to enhance processes across our University. As an example, our latest initiative transitions Brandeis to Workday, which is user-friendly, cloud-based, and combines Finance and Human Resources operations into one system.
- Keeping Brandeis Connected: We enable the Brandeis community to interact with each other and the world by providing network access, telephones, media, and web services such as blogs and websites. ITS also protects our community by delivering emergency alerts when necessary.
- Ensuring That the Show Goes On! ITS provides tools used for virtually every event hosted at Brandeis, from high-profile celebrations to theater productions.
- Partnering With You to Solve Your Tech Issues: Our experts are here to help guide you when your tech operations hit a snag.
- Data & Systems Integration
- IT Portfolio Services
- Media Technology Services
- Networks, Systems & Security
- Professional Services