Accounts & Access
A top priority of our team is to ensure a safe and secure environment for Brandeis's computing resources and data.
ITS maintains Brandeis accounts and the authentication systems, such as identity.brandeis.edu and two-factor authentication.
- Account Management & Settings: ITS provides an easy-to-use interface for maintaining your Brandeis account and email settings.
- Change your Password: Update or reset your Brandeis account password.
- Create a Brandeis Account: Set up an account to access Brandeis' online resources.
- Two-Factor Authentication (Duo): Brandeis has enabled two-factor authentication using the Duo service. This means you will be required to verify your identity using something you have (like your phone, landline or tablet) and something you know (your password) to add an additional layer of security to your Brandeis account.
- Support & Resources
- Digital Media
- Communication & Collaboration
- Computers & Devices
- Event Technology
- Network Connectivity
- Servers & Infrastructure
- Software & Business Systems
- Technology Enabled Spaces
- Information Security
- IT Governance
- Data Governance
- About Us