IT Governance Communications
Brandeis IT Governance comprises several key advisory committees that guide the University’s technology decision making. The IT Governance Communication Groups provide regular updates on the activities of governance committees to the Brandeis community including meeting minutes, news, and announcements.
IT Governance Communication Groups
- IT Governance general communications: IT Governance
- Academic Technology Advisory Committee governance communications: IT Governance ATAC
- IT Advisory Committee governance communications: IT Governance ITAC
- Workday Advisory Committee governance communications including subcommittees: IT Governance WAC
- Workday Student Subcommittee governance communications
- Workday Human Resources Subcommittee governance communications
- Workday Finance Subcommittee governance communications
Register to receive timely updates by email, including meeting minutes, news, and announcements.
- Using the links above, select the group you would like to join.
- Then select “Join Group” from the permissions page to be automatically added to the group.
- Users must use their Brandeis credentials to register and access content. Please note: being signed into a non-Brandeis Google account may interfere with registration.
IT Governance Communication Groups and updates are available for internal use only to the Brandeis community.
For general information about Google Groups, please visit the ITS website.