Learning and Teaching Technology Environment (LATTE), the university learning management system, is a Moodle-based learning platform that enables Brandeis faculty members and students to engage in online education.
Through LATTE, faculty members can create dedicated course pages with syllabi, readings, multimedia, and other resources. Students participate in discussions, submit assignments, receive feedback, and interact with other members of their learning community. For technical support with LATTE, please contact the Technology Help Desk by submitting a help request or calling 781-736-HELP (x64357). The Help Desk can assist with uploading materials to LATTE, adding course participants, and other technical questions.
- Learn LATTE course - view helpful documentation designed to help you become familiar with the features in LATTE, and how to make use of them.
- Echo360 and LATTE - learn how to use Echo360 to record a video or upload an edited video clip directly within a LATTE course.
- Access your courses
- Manage your personal LATTE profile and preferences
- Complete assignments (Best Practices)
- Use discussion forums (Best Practices)
- Use Voice Thread in discussion forums
- Record a video or upload a video clip (Echo 360 and LATTE)
- Use Macmillan Resources (Achieve, Sapling)