Echo360 and LATTE
Instructors and Students can post videos from their Echo360 library directly to LATTE using the Echo360/LATTE integration.
All Brandeis Zoom cloud recordings are automatically copied to your Echo360 library. This makes posting your Zoom recordings to LATTE quick and easy using the Echo360 integration with LATTE.
Echo360 is the recommended platform for posting videos to LATTE with no file size limit. Direct file uploads to LATTE cannot exceed 20MB, but by uploading your file through the Echo360 integration, you can upload a video file of any size and utilize the many other rich features of the Echo360 platform including:
- Automatic transcription of all videos
- Echo360's built-in video editing tool
- Embedded video quizzes
- Student analytics
- Post any video from your Echo360 library
- Upload a video directly to LATTE using Echo360
- Launch Echo360’s Universal Capture software to create a presentation
Use the following instructions to access the Echo360 integration in LATTE
- Log in to LATTE.
- On your LATTE page, turn editing on.
- Click on “Add an activity or resource”.
- Choose a LATTE activity.
- To simply post a video, select a “Label”.
- To create a place for students to post videos that other students should be able to view, create a “Forum”.
- To create an assignment where students submit a video that is only to be viewed by the instructor or TA, select “Assignment”.
- Once the activity has been created, select the Echo360 button (located on the top left-hand section of the LATTE activity toolbar).
- This will launch the Echo360 tool where you will be prompted to choose one of the following:
- Select a video from your Echo360 library
- Upload a video directly to Echo360 to be posted on LATTE
- Launch the Echo360 Universal Capture Software to create a presentation.
View the detailed instructions for submitting videos to LATTE.
- Read the Echo360 support article to learn more about posting Echo360 videos to LATTE (Moodle)
Need help? Send any support requests to the Technology Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.