The Feature boxes content type is similar to a Gallery in that the images are displayed in a uniform manner, but with a feature box, you can add text that overlays on top of the image, and make the image clickable. Feature boxes can only be used in the main content area.
Adding a Feature Box to the Main Content Area
- Navigate to your page and click Edit.
- In the Content section, select the radio button for Feature Boxes, and expand > Content. It defaults to a single Feature Box.
- Note: If your Feature Box needs a headline, you must add that using an Editor above the Feature Box content type.
- Image (required): Browse for the image you wish to upload (510 px x 340 px). Add alt text for the image.
- Caption (optional): Add text to overlay on top of the image.
- Internal/External Link (required): If you are using an Internal Link, click Choose File, Page, or Link. In the Chooser Panel, you can select a recent internal page, or browse for an internal page. If you are using an External Link, enter the URL, including the http://.
- If you wish to add a second Feature Box, click the green plus sign to the right of Feature Boxes. You can continue to add as many feature boxes as you wish.
- Feature boxes are added in this order: top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right, etc. Use the arrow to reorder them.
Sample Feature Boxes
- Getting Started
Building and Editing
- Building and Editing Basics
- Content Types
- Images and Multimedia
- Best Practices
- Frequently Asked Questions
- A-Z Help List