Building and Editing
As a web editor, you'll spend most of your time editing existing pages, replacing files and creating new pages. Step-by-step instructions for just about every editing scenario are included in this section.
Have a question not answered here? Contact us at email@example.com.
- I need some inspiration! Do you have examples/samples of pages using the various content types?
- How do I create a new page?
- Can I copy and paste text from Word?
- How do I change the order of navigation?
- Help! I messed up. Can I go back?
- How do I upload a document, like a PDF? What do I need to know?
- I deleted something. Can I get it back?
- I submitted my changes but don't see them on webtest or my live site.
- When should I use a heading? Why are headings important?
- How do I create a folder for storage?
- I have a new version of an existing file. Should I upload a new one?
- I put something in the wrong place. How do I move it?
- What's a block?
- How do I update my staff contact page?
- How can I highlight an upcoming event on my page?
- Can I update the information on my site's footer?
- Can tables be used in the web templates?
- What is the best way to display lists of publications?
- How do I change the photo at the top of my home page to a different banner?