Viewing Webtest Pages
Brandeis has two servers: Live and Test.
- The Live server contains our public web presence and is available at www.brandeis.edu.
- The Test server — webtest — contains draft content. It is available to those on campus at webtest.brandeis.edu or from off campus via the Brandeis VPN. Before publishing pages live, we always recommend publishing to webtest first. This gives you an opportunity to review the pages privately before they become available to the public.
Logging into the Brandeis VPN allows you to view webtest pages from off campus.
Viewing Webtest Pages On Campus
- Open a web browser and type in the webtest URL you would like to view.
- You can interact with the webtest pages just like you would a live website.
Viewing Webtest Pages Off Campus
- Connect to the Brandeis VPN. (VPN at Brandeis is also known as 'Wormhole'. )
- Once you are connected, type in the webtest URL you would like to view.
- Interact with the webtest pages just like you would on campus.