International Student Experience Project (inSTEP)
The International Student Experience Project (inSTEP) is a collaborative initiative between Brandeis University campus partners for the holistic development of international undergraduate and international graduate students. inSTEP informs international students about key events that address their needs and interests, and streamlines and highlights important opportunities and support services offered across campus for international students at Brandeis.
Get inSTEP with inSTEP!
Come join the inSTEP Campus Partners at our virtual Welcome Event and Get inSTEP with inSTEP bi-monthly check in! This will be a great opportunity to meet other students, stay connected with the Brandeis community, and get to know the inSTEP Campus Partners who support you at Brandeis. We hope you will join us!
The Get inSTEP with inSTEP event will be hosted every other Tuesday from 12 pm - 1 pm.
April 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
April 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
April 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Zoom Link: https://brandeis.zoom.us/j/98655430526
Email Adrea Papadopoulos email@example.com for the password.
As a reminder, please use your Brandeis credentials to log into the Zoom link.
Advice for International Students
Get to Know Your inSTEP Campus Partners
- Academic Services
- Brandeis Counseling Center
- Brandeis Library
- Care Team
- Dean of Students Office
- Department of Community Living
- Department of Community Service
- Department of Student Activities
- English Language Programs
- Graduate Student Affairs
- Health & Wellness Promotion
- The Heller School for Social Policy and Management
- Hiatt Career Center
- Intercultural Center
- International Business School
- International Students & Scholars Office
- Office of Dean of Arts and Sciences
- Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- Office of Study Abroad
- Prevention, Advocacy & Resource Center
- Undergraduate Admissions
- University Ombuds
Campus Partner Highlights
- Check out the International Culture Center Events Calendar for detailed information about cultural groups on campus and events for international students!
- To find more information about events happening at the International Business School, check out the Brandeis International Business School Events Calendar.
- The Care Team works with students across campus who are experiencing or observing concerning behavior/non-emergency distress of a student. Promote safety, health, and well-being to best support success. Assist struggling students; outreach and connect to resources. Find out more information on the Care Team Flyer below.
- Deis Impact is Brandeis University’s festival of social justice. This series of events empowers students, academic departments, clubs, faculty, staff, and organizations to sponsor programming opportunities connected to important social justice themes. The theme for this year's Deis Impact is Reflections on Im/Migration. Join us online for a series of events April 7 - 12, 2021!