International Student Experience Project (inSTEP)
The International Student Experience Project (inSTEP) is a collaborative initiative between Brandeis University campus partners for the holistic development of international undergraduate and international graduate students. inSTEP informs international students about key events that address their needs and interests, and streamlines and highlights important opportunities and support services offered across campus for international students at Brandeis.
Brandeis University's I Am Global Week will take place November 16 - 23, 2019.
I Am Global Week, previously International Education Week, is a U.S. Department of Education- and State-sponsored week in its 18th nationwide year of celebrating global awareness, cultural exchange, and learning on campus across the United States. Each year, Brandeis hosts a series of events on campus from student cultural performances to various academic lectures, and our annual Global Bazaar scheduled for Thursday, November 21, 2019.
The Brandeis Intercultural Center represents several cultural and international student organizations. For a complete list of the Intercultural Center events, visit the ICC Upcoming Events Calendar.
Get to Know Your inSTEP Campus Partners
- Academic Services
- Brandeis Counseling Center
- Brandeis Library
- Care Team
- Dean of Students Office
- Department of Community Living
- Department of Community Service
- Department of Student Activities
- English Language Programs
- Graduate Student Affairs
- Health & Wellness Promotion
- The Heller School for Social Policy and Management
- Hiatt Career Center
- Intercultural Center
- International Business School
- International Students & Scholars Office
- Office of Dean of Arts and Sciences
- Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- Office of Study Abroad
- Prevention, Advocacy & Resource Center
- Undergraduate Admissions
- University Ombuds