The Academic Services team partners with you to build a balanced schedule, access accommodations for documented disabilities, pursue special research opportunities and connect with peers for group study and advising. We are also available to brainstorm and provide feedback on your academic plans.
Academic Services is open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are requiring masks and a passport check to access our lobby. Please read below to learn more about how to book an appointment. Reference our Upcoming Events page. We are here to support and connect with you!
- The Academic Services Office will be closed on Monday, January 17th. We will reopen beginning on Tuesday, January 18th. The lobby will be open 10am-2pm for in person inquiries. We are always available for email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone inquiries (781-736-3470).
- During the first two weeks of Spring 2022 classes, advisors will be available for 20-minute quick question advising meetings so as to accommodate as many students as possible. You can schedule one at this link, and you are welcome to meet with any advisor that fits your schedule.
- Roosevelt Fellows are also available for appointments. Find their schedule at this link.
- 30 minute appointments will resume on Tuesday, February 1 and will be available to schedule up to 3 weeks in advance.
Schedule an Appointment
- Call 781-736-3470 or email@example.com
- 30 Minute Appointments: Online (Academic Advising and Pre-Health Advising only). Advisor will initiate phone or Zoom call. Advisors schedules for these appointments will open up after February 1st.
20 Minute Appointments: During the first two weeks of classes for Spring 2022 advisors will be available daily for virtual appointments. The first day for daily appointments will be Tuesday, January 18. Students can select available appointments (after January 14) through the Academic Advising Drop-in Calendar. In the pop-up box, please fill in the following fields:
What [write your name]
Where [Zoom meeting (preferred) or phone call (list the best number to reach you)]
Description [what would you like to talk about?]
- Roosevelt Fellows: The Roosevelt Fellows are here for support as well. Check out their website for office hours, bios, and information on all the ways the 2021-22 Rosie's can help you on your academic journey.
Notes for Students on Appointments
Appointments are on a first come, first served basis.
Students are welcome to meet with any available advisor.
Appointments will be phone or Zoom as indicated by students.
- Please check the time zone settings on your google calendar. All meetings will take place in EST.
Students may book only one (1) drop in slot per day.
If you cannot make your appointment please call the office at 781-736-3470 so that the slot can be used for another student in need of one.