Students will have a staff advisor in Academic Services and a peer advisor (Roosevelt Fellow) while at Brandeis.
Staff advisors work in partnership with students to develop, maintain, revise, and implement their academic plans. From thinking together about majors and minors and building balanced schedules to aspiring to special research opportunities and clarifying post-undergraduate plans.
|Last Names or Program||Advisor|
|MLK Scholars||Alan Alleyne and Katie Dunn|
|MKTYP Scholars||Kathryn Bethea-Rivera|
|SSSP Scholars||Chelsea Green and Darlene Rodriguez|
Roosevelt Fellows are junior or senior peer mentors who offer one-on-one academic advising and events throughout the academic year. Your Roosevelt Fellow will be able to provide a student's perspective on academics at Brandeis.
- Staff and Contact Information
- Academic Advisors and Faculty Ambassadors
- Advising for New Students
- Getting and Staying on Track
- Exploring and Declaring Majors
- Tutoring and Peer Advising
- Graduation Requirements
- Special Academic Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Myra Kraft Transitional Year Program
- Pre-Health Advising
- Student Support Services Program
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Fellowship
- Student Accessibility Support
- Upcoming Events
- Resources for Faculty