Student Support Services is a program that is funded by the Department of Education. We have certain guidelines for who can join.
To be eligible for Student Support Services you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- You must be a first-generation college student, which means your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) with whom you lived until your 18th birthday did not complete a baccalaureate degree.
- And/or you must have overcome significant financial obstacles in order to be able to attend Brandeis
Student Support Services has a limited enrollment of 150 students. Each year, the program has about 40-45 available spots, and acceptance into the program can be competitive.
Invitations are sent out to first-year students and transfer students who may be interested in the program. However, students can join the program at any point in their Brandeis career, not just in the first year.
Please feel free to email SSSP@brandeis.edu with any questions about the Student Support Services program and application process.
- Staff and Contact Information
- Academic Advising
- Myra Kraft Achievers Program
- Pre-Health Advising
- Student Support Services Program
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Fellowship
- Student Accessibility Support
- Upcoming Events
- Resources for Faculty