Pre-Health Advising services are always available to alumni who have graduated from Brandeis. Whether you are an alum who needs assistance applying to graduate or doctoral programs, or an alum who decided to change careers to medicine, we are available to help you toward your goals. We provide appointments via Skype or phone call, and virtualize as many workshops as possible.
Pre-Health Advising is actively working to engage Brandeis professional alumni to support our pre-health students. We have a variety of ways that you could be involved in mentoring our students:
- Participate in our Brandeis Summer Shadowing Program as a shadowing site. Brandeis undergraduate students apply to shadow, intern, and research under providers in many states between 1-8 weeks every summer to gain exposure to healthcare.
- Join our Health Profession Mentorship Alumni Network LinkedIn group. The group is open to all current students and alumni who are open to mentoring.
- Be featured on our newsletter. We have a weekly newsletter of 1,500+ students and alumni who would love to read about your story since leaving Brandeis.
- Host a presentation info session with us! We host in-person and virtual workshops for 30-60 minute presentations or Q&A. This is a highly valued experience for Brandeis students and allows them to understand your perspective and responsibilities as a provider.
- Mentor a medical school applicant! Alumni are needed to answer interview questions through email or phone for medical school applicants. We partner current medical school students and physicians with students for scheduled interviews of the same medical school.
Ready to start mentoring? Please contact Pre-Health Advising to get started.